Our Standing Committees
The WPC has a number of standing committees devoted to supporting our mission. Our members are welcome to join them.
Cultural Affairs Committee
· Develop and plan all neighborhood festivals, membership parties, and events.
· Develop and maintain relationships with all for-profit & not-for-profit arts groups.
· Develop and maintain relationships with other cultural groups.
Community Relations Committee
· Developing and maintaining relationships with the aldermanic offices and all City of Chicago governmental agencies, except where noted in other committees.
· Developing and maintaining programs to improve safety, reduce crime and gang activity, and improve communication with the Chicago Police District and CAPS.
· Developing and maintaining programs improve the quality and condition of schools in the neighborhood.
Preservation & Development
· Develop & maintain relationships with the Landmarks Commission and other governmental agencies that have input into such matters listed above.
· Develop and maintain programs for the Wicker Park City and Federal Landmark districts.
· Develop and maintain programs relating to quality, condition, and number of parks, public buildings and public spaces in the neighborhood.
Membership & Marketing
Join or Contact our Membership
Join the Wicker Park Committee by submitting a completed Membership Form and mailing it with your membership fee to the address below.
Member Fees: Individual - $15/yr, Family - $25/yr, Business - $50/yr
Useful Community Links
City of Chicago Contacts
2058 North Western Avenue, 60647 (773)
2657 N. Clybourn Avenue, 60614 (773)
Lucio Martinez, Commander, (312)
744-8290 or 9-1-1
2150 North California Ave , IL 60647
City Hall, room 905, (312) 744-5777 or 3-1-1
120 N. Racine Avenue, (312) 743-3500 or
33 N. LaSalle St.Suite 1600, (312) 744-3200
Community Business Services
Other Neighborhood Organizations